2014 is the Responsible Endowments Coalition's 10th Anniversary. Can you make a contribution today to help us transform the way college endowments are invested?
With your support, we will:
- Work on the ground with students, faculty and alumni so they have the knowledge to influence investments
- Move another $100 million into local economies and community investments
- Make sure all U.S. colleges have taken real action with their endowments on climate change
- Build a base of powerful alumni to work with students to change endowments
- Transform the lives of 5,000 more young organizers
Become a sustaining member or make a one-time donations by clicking one of the options below. All donations made in March and April will be matched by the Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program!
Interested in giving a gift of stock or a contribution from your IRA? Contact Annie at 718-810-9407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or click on the links above. Both options include numerous tax benefits beyond a simple deduction.