REC is a student-founded, student-driven organization that is here to help you run smart and effective campaigns. We’re available to answer questions, provide insight, and guide you through its every stage. Whether you’re just getting started or almost done, we can help. Contact us for support – that’s exactly what we’re here for!
Specific ways REC works with students:
- School Visits: We visit campuses to present about responsible investment, help engage with decision-makers, or support campus groups
- National Conferences: We host an annual national conference with presentations and workshops led by students and professionals in the movement
- Training: We help you develop skills necessary to start a group and move forward on responsible investing
- Action Planning: We help coordinate joint efforts across campuses to build national momentum for our campaigns
- Proposal Edits: We can help you edit proposals, letters, and other documents to help effectively frame responsible investment issues on campus
- Networking: We connect students with responsible investment professionals
- Information: We provide information, technical assistance, and connections to ally organizations and student activist networks
- Document Templates: We have archives of template documents based on successful materials at other schools that we can share with you
Responsible Investment Resources
Fossil Fuel Divestment Resources
For more detailed information on the financial case for fossil fuel divestment and responsible reinvestment, check out our financial studies page.
Campaign Planning Resources
Collective Liberation Resources