REC is a student-founded, student-driven organization. We’re here to help you run smart and effective campaigns. We can help in a variety of ways. Want to talk? Contact us for individual support. That’s exactly what we’re here for!
How REC works with students:
- School Visits: We visit campuses to present about responsible investment, help engage with decision-makers, or support campus groups
- National Conferences: We host an annual national conference with presentations and workshops led by students and professionals in the movement
- Training: We help you develop skills necessary to start a group and move forward on responsible investing
- Action Planning: We help coordinate joint efforts across campuses to build national momentum for our campaigns
- Proposal Edits: We can help you edit proposals, letters, and other documents to help effectively frame responsible investment issues on campus
- Networking: We connect students with responsible investment professionals
- Information: We provide information, technical assistance, and connections to ally organizations and student activist networks
- Document Templates: We have archives of template documents based on successful materials at other schools that we can share with you
If you’ve got questions like “What is a responsible endowment?”, “What is REC?” and “Why on earth should I care?”, this is the link for you.
A comprehensive resource for students who want to learn about responsible investment and how to bring it to their school in an effective, sustainable way.
These are online presentations on a variety of topics related to responsible investment and organizing, from community investment to understanding your endowment. You can check out our webinars on your own, or as part of a club meeting to educate a bunch of folks at once. (Dan says they go great with ice cream.)