Will you join REC to fight for
#endowmentjustice by making a donation today?
Since 2004, the Responsible Endowments Coalition has trained and mentored over 7,500 students, played key roles in getting Sallie Mae to leave ALEC (the organization that pushed “stand your ground”), prevented the sale of the LA Times to the Koch Brothers, and continues to strengthen the movement to divest from fossil fuels and prisons as it creates a model for what responsible investment can look like.
Your contribution today helps us transform university endowments and build a just and sustainable future for all.
Do you want to give to The SRI Conference Student Scholarship? Please click here to donate.
2014 is the Responsible Endowments Coalition's 10th Anniversary. Can you make a contribution today to help us transform the way college endowments are invested?
With your support, we will:
- Work on the ground with students, faculty and alumni so they have the knowledge to influence investments
- Move another $100 million into local economies and community investments
- Make sure all U.S. colleges have taken real action with their endowments on climate change
- Build a base of powerful alumni to work with students to change endowments
- Transform the lives of 5,000 more young organizers
Become a sustaining member or make a one-time donation by clicking one of the options below.
Interested in giving a gift of stock or a contribution from your IRA? Contact Hanalei at 718-810-9407 or email [email protected] for more info, or click on the links above. Both options include numerous tax benefits beyond a simple deduction.